Monday, December 1, 2008

wondering

all this while i have beemn thinking what is like to life your hand up during church service
yesterday i did't go to my friend church service but went to my own so during service
only half of the people in my church life their hand up
the rest never even my mom did that but i woundering where it started from of life hand
last time church people they dun life their hand..?
any way that my question...?
NEXT
Is, my life have been bored this time round after a level
i got nothing to do at all
all i do is stay at home if not stay at home then go out alone or star at the computer
super boring life i can't do anything at all
ture that my birthday is coming but..
anyway am so bored if only a level were loger then i won't be so bored and have thing to do
can't wait to go army man
dunno what am going to do for the rest for the days till next year
prom night 6 dec
i dun think is a prom at all...
seannysean
ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter