Saturday, December 27, 2008

LA Off soon annvirsiy

Am going to LA soon in least then 48 hours
i have been there once before a level started will the place there is not bad
anyway i going there to spent time with my dad, i hope he till remember me even if he donent rember me i got no idead what to do there as my aunt is also there she a amricnan her self am so going to miss them went i going back to singapore i wonder if i could just stay there it will be so cool as for church i just go church with my aunt will that be great, yes , i know i will miss people here in singaproe is just two weeks no worried oh yeah i be going alone to la taking the flight alone taking taxi alone to my dad house
my friend say is so scary i wonder why is scary i can't get it, i just have to trat in as singapore ha ha it won't be easy..
so the past two day it was christmas i have been celebreating with my church friends inn church
i miss chrismas dinner wit my famliy coz of usher, but it ok i did had fun with friends
in church even deo half of the time was ushering
anyway till waitng for a level result
i talk about the annurvisy thing torrow
till then cya
seany sean
ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter