Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Right AfTer ServicE

i wanted to blog on sunday night but no time so now here sunday one..!
last sunday, after service mong came to talk to me and ask how school on saturday..
i was: it ok
but i till miss saturday service dam i hate my school
Then after that yassy come and she told me this: that if the Jerseys that we are making, is not loong enought for me
she say the whole group of CG won't have Jerseys on the Jerseys day
coz we are family..
while she told me that mong was nooping his head,
after she told me
_____________________________________________________
One side of my brain was like: OH ok right
The other side of my brain was like: wa how kind of her to make sure i wear it and it long enough and fit right in the Jerseys
if not everyone won't have the Jersey
and centre of my brain was like: she is a great leader
then somthing came out of my mind was this: am i in the right church or not..!
___________________________________
Gp english yesterday was not bad
i think some of the question was taken from last year paper..
history mathe liet the following few day....
i hope they won't bit
seanny sean
ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter