Saturday, October 18, 2008

weired

Today i went to make glasses at orchard road tangs, near far east with my mom
in the morning i went to school as i was going to school people kep looking at me like am going to put bomb in singapore and bomb singapore.
After class there was a two hours break so i went to meet my mom to make glasses and when i met my mom she was talking to her friend that she met me so introudue me to her here what they say.

Mum: here my son sean
Friend: wa so tall
Mum: my yongest one
Friend wa so tall
Me: i just sayed hi
Mum: ya
Friend: how tall is he
Mum:2 something i think
friend:then she ask me
Me: am 2.21m
Friend: wa so tall
Mum: just smile
then both of them say bye bye then we went to make glass as we when in the shop
Sale man: wa you very tall in chinese
Mum: ya
then slient for whlie
Mum: we went to make glasses
Sale man: ok have you been here
Mum: yes
then so on and when it come to eye check
Sale man: wa so very tall
Me: i got irriedted by him
and you neo what my eye deagree is 125 on the left and 115 the right
i want it to go higher
Then after that, my mum was so pround that she brought me to her friend shop, her office
once there
Mum hi lo in chinese
Friend: A how are you ma in chinses
Mum: my son youngest one
Friend: wa he very tall in chinses
Mum: smile ya
then we went to my mum office:
i did't neo what i was doing there also,
as we walk in,
this time english
Friend: wa ester my mum name he so tall
Mum: ya my son yongest one
Friend: wa so tall
me: i just say hi
As we went in to her office fivee people came at one time
Friend: wa he so tall
Mum: ya my son
Friend: your son yongest or olders
Mum: yongest
friend: they ask me alot of question

Me: i got irriedted by everyone and try to walke away but my mom did't let me go
then it when on and on..
from there i went back to school..
see what happen of brining so tall,

i heared the same thing for more then ten time in a day, though my mum friend, sale man and my mum friend, again and again, so irriedted that i almost wanted to jumo out the window
joking la..!
22 day more how man
toilet day is coming
seannysean
ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter