Friday, October 3, 2008

same tollay but differn

From the past few week i have been stress well on the inside maybe coz exam coming soon just why
Anyway during F1 i watch it with my friend in church as alonso won yahoo from 15 placing to first amzing right but i wanted massa to win anyway alonso won hehe

So this was the part, my friend brought his brother along to watch F1 as we watch he ask both of as weather we neo each other and we do name, and he ask weather we enjoy each other company and anw was "don't no i think and he say we are the same... well
here what we are not the same, how can we be the same...?

Then it came to msn my friend ask why do i talk so much online as i dun talk much in church or in person as they are trying to get to neo me more, as he when on he say that he was like that as people started gets tired to talk to him and hard to talk to him coz he just lisn.
As i was reading it well it ture i dun talk much nut at least i reply, maybe coz i don't neo them neo them as a friend but dunno them get it never if you doon't get it.
Here what my other friend say to me he say that am quite when i meet people from outside who i dun really neo new people take it that way, and i really don't talk much to them he also say that as i heng out with people more slowly i start to talk more as i get to neo them likly
That what people told me am quite then i talk alot
well am that type of peoson that what people tell me
but as i go online is the other way round i talk alot to them then they talk to me
weired right i neo
you ask me why my anws is i really got no idea..
And this few day people out of no where came up to me to want neo me even deo i don't no them super weired tenage people
when i walk around after school or weekend outside
seanny sean
bye bye ta ta








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter