Saturday, October 25, 2008

question Ofr everyone

  1. HOw do you change 7 foot 5 to 221cm
i mean what the working like how to do the working

and

2. In bmi, Today I came across a very weried iteam and i
open the box in a girl toilet
it a blue box with a white pictice bag inside and it smells
so here the queestion
do outside girls toilet have it to..?
and
what the blue box doing inside the girl toilet
and what is it for...?
how come boy toilet don't have one...?
there more question
3. Anyone can tell me who invented computer
who is the first person..?
4. how come I got the card and not my friend..?
and the other thing is
i went in the girl toilet for the very first time haahahahah
am going to write that in my first time not to pose to go plce book...!
going to study now
fifteen day to go
study study study study studyyyy
sean sean
ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter