Friday, October 10, 2008

Never see people see people

It happen today as i was about to go home from payer laber i took 76 home and it was a double dak bus to go home
after school and basketball training
As i reach my stop this group of VJC people was seating on the level one of the bus as i did't apper in front of them yet
They were talking and talking among each other and it noise
as i was going down the stair and when i actually apper in front of them everything when quite
as they stop talking, why coz they stare and me as i was tall and today i weared my size 20 shoes yup you hared me Size 20 from US..
Is like they saw a ghost or like playing hid and sick must keep quite
ok
so they stare at me as there were three boys and two girls from VJC they were talking so sof but till could hear here what they sayed
first Guy: wa he so tall
second guy: my gosh he so tall
thired guy: he must band down one
first Girl: yeah lor
second girl: kock her head
me: i was waiting for the bus to stop to go down and i stare back little
Then they saw my very big shoes that i was wearing today and they say:
second guy: look at the shoes so big
first guy: wa so big
thired guy: cannot find in singapore one lor
second girl: ya man
first girl: kep stareing and quite the whole time
me: I stare back little also
as they kep stareing as i went down
This happen many time many time, i was walking beined a group of people in a shopping centre or singapore, as i walk pass them, they saw me and all a sudden they stop talking like they saw something scarly
So am like a mosters to them i think.
but is weired man
is like they never seee human before...
31 one days more to my A level exam hahahaha am goiing to get all As
IF i can la
am going to make myself really tired for that day to come so i can sleep in exam... ! kidding la
i need to go toilet
sanny sean..
ta ta byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter