Monday, October 6, 2008

lonenly pain sad

NOw a days am super loney, i be the only one being at home alone reason my family member mom dad borther and my two sisters works so everytime when i go home from school, i be alone, doing at home never falides i be doing my own thing, while my cat sleeps or do his own thing like eating, jump out thee window enjoy the brezz and lisn to weried sound
As for me i be sitting down at the sofa in front of the tv watiching channel and watching tv alone is good in a way but till loney
super lonely right
part of that if am not watching Tv, i will study in my own room with air-corn on in front of my computer with my cat enjoying the air-corn and going in and out
and every meal dinner i have to buy my self, and be eatting alone coz no one cook at home
i miss home cook foood acually..
so being loney is not good
REASON:
you tand to talk to yourself
tand to forget that you are alone
keep wanting to talk to someone but cannot
doing thing alone
feeling lonely
While studying i be wanting to talk to someone but everytime i forget that am alone at home, and out of no where in my room while studying, I be talking myelf or if not i be talking to my cat and you neo what the cat will do, stare at me like one weird looking look trying to say, i have a weird owner or there somthing wrong with my owner or sometime don't even border you, part of that i be also talking to myself and reporting to myself even
till the whole night or day
And by time my mom sister brother comes back it be like 1 am and time to sleep
even deo i dun sleep that early but least time to spend time
See what lonelness can do to you...
tornny sean
bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter