Wednesday, October 22, 2008

swet swet swey and more swet

hello me again
if you dunno who i am never mind, it till me again..

I have a sickness that i just found out

the sickness is call: swet for no reason

Why i say that is because i keep swetting for no reason

this is why

every morning when i stop at the bus stop and walk to school i will swet and in church i will swet even indoor also will swet walk from ps to orchard also will swet no reason one and the weried thing is my friend doesn't swet at all
when they walk to ps to orchard even if they swet you can't seee that much but my is like kep falling going downi really swet for no reason

My cocach say that i never drink enough water just i will swet
my friend say i my scared just why i swet, but to think of it how can i be scared to walk from ps to orchard
Even yesterday when i went jogging with mong and sam and i actually walk from my house to the bright my swet stared coming like coming out like nobody business
i want it to stop, not to stop swetting but to stop sweting even i never move at all or for no reason, and i must swet only for reason
like play sport joging and so on
seventeen day more ah sian
stduy study study
SOMEBODY HELP ME
seany sean
ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter