Friday, October 31, 2008

First time Woohooo

I know is over already
but i wanted to write this
since my friend, pastor church mum passed away
It been weired coz i went to the wakt but i don't really neo them so i guess people must be thinking why i go to the wake for.
i don't really neo wheter is right or wrong to go to people wake when you dunno really know them,
But i guess it ok right..
anyway here the thing it my first ever wake that i have been to of the whole process first ever ypu first every wake, since my grand ma died i never been to the wake coz my mum did't let me go its the same for other of my aunit wake, my mum did't let me go also not even the first day, i finally neo what is like to go to a wake and how the whole process goes on till the last day of the wake
it my first ever wake waahoo...!
A level in ten days time
stdudy study study
everyone good luck all the best
MY birthday is coming in 1 moth and eleven days
oh no...
ta ta
sean sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter