Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CRazy mad mad cat but cut

This cat is Toby i got him when he was 1 year old now he is 8 year now
my sister boyfriend give it to as before we got him we had hamster fish and three kitten
my cat is super lazy sleep alot in the day and at night he become one mad cat running around the house and disturbing people mad right (i call him mad cow cat)

Then in the morning he Mao like a dog at as while we are sleeping he even jump on the bad to bit as just to wake as up to give him food
to bad he not a dog if not it be on our face
He is cut at first, my mother didn't agree on keeping a cat but after a while she love him i prefer dog doe my mother like dog more then cat and my brother sister like cat coz their cleaner and dun it to bring them of walks like dogs.

as for my second sister cannot stand him

here a look of him


1 year old








Sean Sean bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter