Saturday, September 27, 2008

Here how i we meaty

Am going to write today is how i met mong
We are not class mate school mate or nighbors we are toally strangers when we haven't meet each other YUP u heard me
Strangers

So here how we met, i did't meet him he met me then we two met each other

so here how, since secondary school every morning we were taking the same bus as i did't knew till he told me, since then i was seating in front of the moble tv and he was seating beined me one of those seat as i toally did't neo,
so after secondry school we did't see each other not that i neo i think.

Since then It was the day on 27 december 2007 at two thirty pm we met well here how
i took bus thirty-six home with my friend from airport to go home, as i was about to stop and gett down, i stood up to go down all a sudden a pretty man came who is mong came up to me from no where, and give me a card and pointed at me then when back to seat.

So when i had the card with his name on it, my first though was everyone on the bus got the card same as me as he was selling somthing to as, second though was he was some weird guy that give people cards for fun thired though was he a crep guy and four though was he was inviting people to his birthday party..! but as i read the card all he wanted was to be friend i think, i could only think of that reason why he gave me the card,
i guess he plan to do this all along guess only ah

And you neo what i actally added him and talk to him on msn when i did't know him, my first word was HELLO nad his was HEY then so on, and added his number to my phone even doe i did't neo him so we are toally stranges
After a few days we met one on one after school and watch death note at plaz sing we talk chat but did't eat well after meeting him it was't to bad.
.
Then it came to july 7.08 if am not wrong as i was to pose to go to FOP with my church members but i did't mong even ask me as i told him i was going alone and he ask me if i wanted to join him and i did.
And you neo what, i think he told his friend that he met me as they knew some of them before they met me
i guess he even talk about me during that time when he met me and before i met eveyone
During that day it was super cool i tell you i met many new friends as everyone eye was so big as i was tall
and they never see me before, Ok the wired part was the seat there almost brok but lucky it didn't why i say that was coz i felt the seat breaking into two and i had to force myself to seat as the seat was to small as the standing part was people beined me could't see ...

TATAL

As FOP ended we all met at meeting point near seven elevn with the rest and it was only 5% of the church group of what i heard from Roy i think, then again everyone eyes was so big as no one seeen me before and comparing me to them as i was tall as for me i was the odd one as i did't neo anyone, then again we walked till close to MRT to go home whlie walking we talk chat and
i ans alot of question as they as well

so when we when back i took 31 back home with mong as we almost took 197 to JE but did't.!
as only two of as took to the east side as everyone when to west south..

As i was walking home message kep coming and coming as i got like 12 of them inclued my friend message but four of them was people i met in FOP, telling you that day i was wondering how they even got my number.

then a few day later he ask me if i wanted to go to his church as i did, it was amzing as i when to their first service in their church as the super new thing that i never seen heard before was they prayed in touges as my church did't had or pray that way, in the end i had a super day as i knew more people and of course ans question"i got no girlfriend"... (but i got girlfriend)
alonso will win the f1 haha.
i need to go toilet
seany bunny
bye bye ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter