Monday, September 1, 2008

felt bad but good

Am feeling bad of not going to my own chucrch for the last two week dunno why but i just felt bad of not going to my own church specialy the bibe study in church. when to my friend church instead. even on sunday morning didn't when to my church for bibe study guess i have to go this sunday to my church service... anyway did had fun in my church friend even doe i was to quite and didn't talk as much as i did in my own church..
Either then that pastor tan from city harvest came to heart of god church it was my first time hearing him preach learn about man being created by god cool right beside that during the end of the service the leaders of the church was slained by the Holy Spirit am i right or wrong i dun what that call..!
anyway it was cool the last time i saw that it was at my sister church at ROCK at suntic city that anyone could go from where they were seated in church so my sister when but i didn't
sean sean bye bye

1 Comments:

Blogger yassy said...

hey sean! :)

it's interesting to read your posts. :)

based on what i read, i know that your height is more than what makes you tall, you will be tall on the inside too! :)

you know, your question about churches, well, the thing is that how does one really choose a church to go to? the answer lies in the vision and what happens on the inside when you see what you see... :) maybe we can talk more soon :)

September 7, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Website Hit Counter